Cool Quotes of the Day (part 1)

"Silence is a friend who will never betray." Confucius

"When you have solved all the mysteries of life you long for death, for it is but another mystery of life." Kahil Gilbran

"Every revolutionary ends up either by becoming an oppressor or a heretic." Albert Camus

"Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging.” Joseph Campbell

"If I am to speak ten minutes, I need a week for preparation; if fifteen minutes, three days; if half an hour, two days; if an hour, I am ready now." Woodrow Wilson

"My mother's menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it." Buddy Hackett

"When we played softball, I'd steal second base, feel guilty and go back." Woody Allen

"Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young." Henry Ford

"These greens are so fast I have to hold my putter over the ball and hit it with the shadow." Sam Sneed

No comments:

Post a Comment